Here you can find out more about United Educators Credit Union High Yield Checking account.
Available nationwide, United Educators Credit Union is offering a staggering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their High Yield Checking Account.
About United Educators CU High Yield Checking
Established in 1957, United Educators Credit Union offers many of the same services as a bank, but they are very different. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, all profits are returned to members in the form of dividends and lower interest rates on loans.
|Eligibility: UECU provides financial services to Minnesota’s education community & their families; those who live, work, worship, go to school or do business in Anoka, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey or Washington Counties; those who support education through membership in the United Educators Foundation; as well as other select employee groups. Learn more about membership here.|
Continue on to learn more about the United Educators Credit Union High Yield Checking Account below.
United Educators CU High Yield Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: High Yield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Open a High Yield Checking account
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$10,000+||2.00% to 0.40% APY|
- No Monthly Fee
- No Min. Balance
- Free Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection
- Mobile Wallets
- No Surcharge ATMs
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use promo code SUNNYBONUS and apply by December 31st, to earn up to a $300 bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
This Rewards Checking account is great because there are no monthly fees and you can gain access to many great features, but there are more generous offers out there. You can check out our list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts to find other attractive rates. However, if you are interested in this one, be sure to find out if it triggers a hard or soft pull before opening.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on United Educators Credit Union’s High Yield Checking Account.