Here you can find out more about United Educators Credit Union High Yield Checking account.
Available nationwide, United Educators Credit Union is offering a staggering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their High Yield Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About United Educators CU High Yield Checking
Established in 1957, United Educators Credit Union offers many of the same services as a bank, but they are very different. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, all profits are returned to members in the form of dividends and lower interest rates on loans.
|Eligibility: UECU provides financial services to Minnesota’s education community & their families; those who live, work, worship, go to school or do business in Anoka, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey or Washington Counties; those who support education through membership in the United Educators Foundation; as well as other select employee groups. Learn more about membership here.|
Continue on to learn more about the United Educators Credit Union High Yield Checking Account below.
United Educators CU High Yield Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: High Yield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.60% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.75% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY as of 4/28/22||Review|
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Open a High Yield Checking account
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$10,000+||2.00% to 0.40% APY|
- No Monthly Fee
- No Min. Balance
- Free Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection
- Mobile Wallets
- No Surcharge ATMs
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use Promo Code “Lucky” for a $100 bonus!
• Up to 1.25% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
• Only $50 to open an account
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
This Rewards Checking account is great because there are no monthly fees and you can gain access to many great features, but there are more generous offers out there. You can check out our list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts to find other attractive rates. However, if you are interested in this one, be sure to find out if it triggers a hard or soft pull before opening.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on United Educators Credit Union’s High Yield Checking Account.