Here you can find out more about United Educators Credit Union High Yield Checking account.
Available nationwide, United Educators Credit Union is offering a staggering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their High Yield Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About United Educators CU High Yield Checking
Established in 1957, United Educators Credit Union offers many of the same services as a bank, but they are very different. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, all profits are returned to members in the form of dividends and lower interest rates on loans.
|Eligibility: UECU provides financial services to Minnesota’s education community & their families; those who live, work, worship, go to school or do business in Anoka, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey or Washington Counties; those who support education through membership in the United Educators Foundation; as well as other select employee groups. Learn more about membership here.|
Continue on to learn more about the United Educators Credit Union High Yield Checking Account below.
United Educators CU High Yield Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: High Yield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Open a High Yield Checking account
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$10,000+||2.00% to 0.40% APY|
- No Monthly Fee
- No Min. Balance
- Free Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection
- Mobile Wallets
- No Surcharge ATMs
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.00% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
This Rewards Checking account is great because there are no monthly fees and you can gain access to many great features, but there are more generous offers out there. You can check out our list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts to find other attractive rates. However, if you are interested in this one, be sure to find out if it triggers a hard or soft pull before opening.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on United Educators Credit Union’s High Yield Checking Account.