Available to residents of Texas, TBK Bank is offering a rate of 0.25% APY when you open a Money Market Account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about TBK Bank Money Market.
About TBK Bank Money Market
TBK Bank is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It was established in 1981 and has grown to 62 locations across 6 states. TBK Bank has an A+ health rating. However, this Money Market rate is only available at the Dallas branch location.
The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review TBK Bank Money Market bonus below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
TBK Bank Money Market 0.25% Rate
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 0.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: $100,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $1,500 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: Unknown, See Below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
TBK Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn TBK Bank Rate
- Open up a Money Market Account with a minimum opening deposit of $1,500.
- Fund the account with at least $100,000 to earn the 0.25% APY Rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0.01 – $34,999.99||0.10%|
|$35,000 – $99,999.99||0.25%|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Interest compounded and credited monthly
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Mobile banking with the TBK Bank App
- Free eStatements
All in all, personally, I would not take advantage of this option. With a vast array of rates out there offering a better minimum deposit, you would be better off looking into a better account experience.
If you have any information on this account feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see our complete list of Best Bank Rates.
Check back often to see the latest info on TBK Bank Money Market Account.
Leave a Reply