Find out more about Texas Bank Rewards Checking account here.
Available in Texas, Texas Bank is offering a generous 2.78% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000.
Table of Contents
About Texas Bank Rewards Checking
Texas Bank first opened its doors for business in May 1973. The bank was originally established in Tatum, Texas by a group of local investors who saw the need for financial services from a community institution that could better serve the town’s needs.
Continue on to learn more about the Texas Bank Rewards Checking Account below.
Texas Bank Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.78% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Texas (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: Avoid the $5 monthly service charge by maintaining a $10,000 minimum daily balance
How To Earn Up to 2.78% APY Rate
- Open a Rewards Checking account at Texas Bank
- Complete the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 Visa® debit card transactions post and clear each statement cycle (ATM processed transactions do not count toward qualifying debit card transactions)
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or direct debit post and clear each statement cycle
- Sign up and receive free eStatements through Online Banking
- Maintain a valid email address
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$25,000+||2.78% to 0.43% APY|
|Qualifications not met||0.20% APY|
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $15 per statement period)
- Unlimited check writing and debit card use
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit3
- Telephone banking
- Visa® debit card with rewards
Texas Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Texas. There is no monthly fee when you maintain a specific amount and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Texas Bank’s Rewards Checking Account.