Available nationwide, Varo Money Savings is offering a staggering 0.20% APY Rate (up to 3.00% APY). Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Varo Money.
Table of Contents
About Varo Money Savings
Varo Money is a completely online financial institution to make sure you have ready access to your funds at all times. They offer many fee-free products to help you keep track and watch over your purchases
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review Varo Money Savings below.
Varo Money Savings 0.20% Rate
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 0.20% (Up to 3.00%) APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
Editor’s Note: Currently, you can earn a 3.00% APY on balances up to $10,000. Switching to rewards checking mode qualifies you for a much higher yield on your account. However, you must keep the savings account balance no higher than the allotted $10,000. Below are the additional requirements:
- Make at least five qualifying Varo Bank Visa® Debit Card purchases AND
- Receive qualifying total direct deposits of $1,000 or more
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Varo Money Rate
- Open a Savings account from Varo Money.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.20% APY rate.
- You can earn a 0.20% rate with a balance of less than $50,000!
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 0.20% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out Varo Money and open a Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Varo Money Savings Account.