Available nationwide, Varo Money Savings is offering a staggering 3.00% APY Rate for all balances (5.00% up to $5K). Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Varo Money.
About Varo Money Savings
Varo Money is a completely online financial institution to make sure you have ready access to your funds at all times. They offer many fee-free products to help you keep track and watch over your purchases
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Varo Money Savings Rate
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY (5.00% for up to $5K)
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit: Yes for the 5% up to $5K
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Editor’s Note: Currently, you can earn a 5.00% APY on balances up to $5,000 with qualifying total direct deposits of $1,000 or more. Switching to rewards checking mode qualifies you for a much higher yield on your account.
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Varo Money Rate
- Open a Savings account from Varo Money.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 3.00% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out Varo Money and open a Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Varo Money Savings Account.
Greg Nutter says
I’m am attempting to get a higher interest rate with Varo in 2 accounts, mine and my wife’s. The hoops I’ve had to jump thru have been a nightmare! I’ve wasted more time that what I am saving on these accounts. AND, as of March 23rd, 2021, they are dropping the limit that you can keep in the account from $10,000 to $5,000. They are raising the interest from 2.8 to 3.0, but it is hardly worth the hassle. I’m currently staring at a rate of .40 when it should be 2.8. I’ve jumped thru their hoops and it is still .40!! Anybody that does a review on Varo should first attempt to get their higher interest rate… then do the review.