Available to residents nationwide, this Wealthfront Cash account is offering an amazing 1.78% APY Rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Wealthfront Cash account.
Table of Contents
About Wealthfront Cash Account
Wealthfront is a offers financial service in the palm of your hands. Their main platform is through the mobile application.
Being an online account, they can offer high quality services. They offer financial expertise like no other, and help create your path to a great financial future.
I’ll review Wealthfront Cash below.
Wealthfront Cash Account Rate
To earn Wealthfront’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $1. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the high rate on all balances.
- Account Type: Cash Account
- Interest Rate: 1.78% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: $1,000,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.70% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.60% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.75% APY + $150/$300 Bonus||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.83% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
Wealthfront ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Wealthfront’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Wealthfront Rate
- Open a Cash Account from Wealthfront with minimum deposit of $1.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- You can now earn 1.78% APY on any account balance.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 1.78% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out Wealthfront and open a Cash account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Wealthfront Cash Account.