Learn more about Westside State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in many states, Westside State Bank is offering a very generous 2.50% APY on balances up to $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Westside State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Westside State Bank first opened the doors of our Westside, Iowa location in 1906. Since those early days, we’ve been dedicated to offering the conveniences and value of a big bank, while still maintaining the integrity and charm of a community bank — where decisions are made locally and interactions are handled by people you know and trust.Continue on to learn more about the Westside State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Westside State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of many states can earn a generous rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: IA, MN, MO, NE, SD, WI (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None Listed
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.50% APY rate:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and review eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No minimum balance required
- Free debit card & bill pay
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay with eStatements
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Be sure to check out this account to earn a very generous rate on your funds. The rate is very high and the direct deposit requirement is rather simple to meet. Additionally, if you meet this requirement, the monthly fee will be waived.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Westside State Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Leave a Reply