The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express is currently offering its new members up to 25,000 Starpoints – get 10,000 Starpoints after your first purchase and an additional 15,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in 6 months.
*Hustler’s Hint*- You may not know this, but if you ever sell something on eBay or Craiglist, even had a garage sale, your business is called sole proprietorship which then allowed you to apply for a business card using your legal name as your business id and social security number as your tax id. This is the easiest business entity and completely legal recognized by the IRS.
The Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card provides a waived annual fee the first year- a savings of $65! An ideal card for small business owners with good credit that do not revolve a balance and stay at Starwood Hotels frequently, this card provides you with the resources that help you run your business: unlimited no annual fee for additional cards, in addition to accumulating points to be redeemed for free hotel stays and flights. This card gives you points whenever you put charge on your card: you earn up to 5 points per $1 spent on Starwood purchases and 1 point per $1 spent on anything else. You can accumulate your points to later redeem for free hotel stays, free flights or even transfer to your airline frequent flyer program on a 1:1 basis. Additionally, members enjoy ongoing savings with FedEx, Hertz, and more just by using your business card. The savings will automatically appear on your statement, and the savings are in addition to other discounts your business may already receive.
- Starpoints® bonus: Earn up to 25,000 bonus points: 10,000 after your first purchase and another 15,000 after you spend $5,000 within the first 6 months of Cardmembership
- Redeem Starpoints® at over 1,100 hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries and for flights on more than 350 airlines with SPG Flights – all with no blackout dates
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts participating in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program
- Earn 1 Starpoint® for each dollar of eligible purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
- Terms and limitations apply
For those who like staying at the Starwood chain of hotels and resorts and have a business that is more than two years old with a positive cash flow and strong credit history, Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express is the credit card to get.
Visit our complete credit card bonuses list!
This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.