Available to residents nationwide, American First Credit Union Money Market Deposit is offering a 3.05% APY Rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about American First Credit Union.
About American First Credit Union Money Market Deposit
American First Credit Union has a legacy going back 70 years as a not-for-profit financial institution that, at its founding, was dedicated to supporting grocery store workers. American First Credit Union has since undergone waves of change over the years, keeping its heritage in mind while charting a path toward modernization and growth. Today the Southern California-based credit union has expanded its reach while offering the latest in digital banking solutions. Now savers across America have access to American First Credit Union saving products.
I’ll review the American First Credit Union Money Market Deposit account below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
American First Credit Union Money Market Deposit Rate
- Account Type: Money Market Deposit
- Interest Rate: 3.05% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
American First Credit Union ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with American First Credit Union’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn American First Credit Union Rate
- Open a Money Market Deposit account from American First Credit Union with an opening deposit of $1.
- Maintain any balance amount over $1 and earn the 3.05% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Federally insured by NCUA. No fees. $1 minimum to open.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Security: Funds deposited into any of the products accessible are held by federally insured institutions. We use a host of cybersecurity measures to protect your funds and sensitive information.
- Choice: Savings products from our network of financial institutions offer flexible terms and some of the most competitive interest rates. You can easily find the right product or mix of products for you.
- Convenience: One account to hold all your deposit products. Simplified statements. Easy access to manage your funds – all through a streamlined digital platform.
- Service: A supportive, accessible, responsive customer service team based in New York, NY.
- Access: Enjoy 24/7 online access to your account and funds.
Check out American First Credit Union and open a Money Market Deposit account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on High Yield Savings Account.