For residents of Massachusetts, Athol Credit Union is offering up to 2.25% APY with their Umbrella Checking Account on balances up to $25,000 . After you open the account, what’s left is to have eStatements, have direct deposit and at least 12 card transactions each qualification cycle. With this checking account, you may enjoy the features such as free online banking, bill pay, mobile banking and many more! If you’re interested, be sure to sign up for a Umbrella Checking Account with Athol Credit Union today!
Editor’s Note: Umbrellas Checking Accounts are on a first-come, first-serve basis and are limited while supplies last and are only available to accounts opened with funds from a non ACU account.
Eligibility: You may qualify for a membership if you reside, work, or are a registered student in any of the listed towns from the following counties; Worcester, Franklin, and Hampshire, a full and complete list can be viewed on their membership requirements page.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Athol Credit Union Checking Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Umbrella Checking
- Interest Rate: 2.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Closing Account Fee: Speak with your representative to see if fees apply
Athol Credit Union Checking Features:
- Comes with Overdraft Privilege
- Your money is 100% insured
- Use your checking to pay bills and to save for a rainy day
- Comes with Free MasterMoney ATM/Debit Card
- Get Free online banking, bill pay, and mobile banking
How To Earn Up to 2.25% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Athol Credit Union and open an Umbrella Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 12 debit transactions.
- have an eStatement.
- Have one Direct Deposit per statement cycle.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000.00||2.25%|
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Discover will match all the Cashback you’ve earned automatically through 1/31/2020 if you apply for your first Cashback Debit account using offer code CHMB719 by 7/31/19
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Athol Credit Union is offering a decent reward on their checking account for those that are residents of Massachusetts. This APY includes having to have one direct deposit each qualification cycle. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
With the Blue Business CashTM Card from American Express, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).