Available for residents nationwide, Empower Bank is offering a Savings Account with 1.90% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Empower Bank.
Table of Contents
About Empower Bank Savings + Cash Back Review
Founded in 2014, Empower Bank is committed to building the next generation financial services in order to better help people manage their money.
With such great Online Savings rates you can earn big! They are committed to offering efficient banking products with personal customer service.
I’ll review Empower Banking Savings + Cash Back below.
Empower Bank Savings Rate
- Account Type: Empower Bank Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 1.90% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.60% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.75% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY as of 4/28/22||Review|
Empower Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Receive Empower Bank Rate
- Open a Savings account
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- The Empower savings accounts are opened and maintained
- Earn 1.90% APY.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 1.90% APY
- 2.00% on debit card spend and 4.00% on your savings account (max $50k gets the 4% rate).
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
If you are interested in earning a high return on your funds, you should consider Empower Bank and take advantage of their great rate offer. With their new and improved online banking, users can enjoy a new modern design that is faster and easier to use!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Empower Bank Savings Account.