Available nationwide, Envision Bank Savvy Savings is offering a staggering 0.50% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Envision Bank.
About Envision Bank Savvy Savings
Envision Bank is a a financial institution that values improving the lives of their members and growing the community. They aspire to provide with them with the tools to reach their financial dreams.
I’ll review Envision Bank below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
Envision Bank Savvy Savings 0.50% Rate
- Account Type: Savvy Savings
- Interest Rate: 0.50% APY
- Minimum Balance: $25
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: $20, if you close within 90 days
Envision Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Envision Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Envision Bank Rate
- Open a Savvy Savings account from Envision Bank with an opening deposit of $100.
- Maintain $25 balance amount and earn the 0.50% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Interest is compounded daily
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Only $25 minimum to open
- Earn 0.10% APY rate on any balance
Check out Envision Bank and open a Savvy Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on a low makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Envision Bank Savvy Savings Account.
Leave a Reply