For residents of Illinois, Evergreen Bank Group is offering up to 3.00% APY with their Kasasa Cash Checking Account on balances up to $25,000. After you open the account, all you have to do is have 12 debit card transactions and be enrolled in e-statements.
With this rewards checking account, you may enjoy the features such as free online banking, bill pay, mobile banking and many more! If you’re interested, be sure to sign up for a Kasasa Cash Checking account with Evergreen Bank Group today! Additionally, be sure to take advantage of this offer before it ends! Additionally, see our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Evergreen Bank Group Rewards Checking
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: Must enroll in eStatements
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Evergreen Bank Group Rewards Checking Features
- Free online and mobile banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Free Debit Card
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Evergreen Bank Group and open a Kasasa Cash Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 12 debit transactions.
- Be enrolled in e-statements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||3.00%|
|$25,000.01+||3.00% to 0.99% APY|
Evergreen Bank Group is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join. This APY includes having to have 12 debit card transactions and enrolling in eStatements. Fairly simple and easy requirements for a rate this high! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000 or if you don’t meet the monthly requirements, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!