Learn more about First Bank First Performance Checking account here.
Available in some states, First Bank is offering a generous 3.04% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their First Performance Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About First Bank First Performance Checking
As one of the nation’s largest banks owned and led by family, First Bank has enjoyed a legacy of strength, agility and long-term perspective for more than 100 years. They will continue to leverage these critical attributes to become one of the finest independent financial service companies in the industry!
Continue on to learn more about the First Bank First Performance Checking Account below.
First Bank First Performance Checking Rate
Residents of California, Illinois, and Missouri can earn a generous rate on balances up to $25,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.04% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: First Performance Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: CA, IL, MO (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: Avoid paying monthly service charge of $11.95 when you have direct deposit of at least $250 and a minimum of 15 debit card transactions.
How To Earn Up to 3.04% APY Rate
- Open a First Performance Checking Account with an opening deposit of $100.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 3.04% APY rate:
- At least 15 debit card transactions.
- A Direct Deposit of at least $250.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Open account with just $100.
- Earn solid interest on your entire balance.
- Enjoy the convenience of free eBanking, Mobile Banking and eStatements.
- Access free money orders and cashier checks.
If you are a resident of one of the eligible states, I recommend taking advantage of this account. Not only will you receive a generous rate on your funds, but you will also gain access to many other great features that come with the account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Bank’s First Performance Checking Account.