For residents of Nebraska, Liberty First Credit Union is offering a rate of 4.00% APY when you open a Kasasa Cash Checking account with an opening deposit of $50. To earn this generous rate, meet the following each month: have 12+ signature based debit card purchases, enroll and log into Online Access, enroll and receive eStatements, and have at least one direct deposit or ACH transaction post and settle.
Once you have met the requirements, you will earn the 4.00% APY rate on all balances up to $40,000. See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: The field of membership qualifications consist of those who live, work or worship in Lancaster or Seward County, Nebraska. Refer to their eligibility page for more information!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Liberty First CU Rewards Checking Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Checking
- Interest Rate: 4.00% APY
- Availability: NE (Bank Locator)
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $40,000
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: Penalty imposed
- Insured: NCUA
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How To Receive Liberty First Credit Union Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account from Liberty First Credit Union with minimum deposit of $50.
- Complete the following every month to earn APY rate:
- Have 12+ signature based debit card purchases
- Enroll and log into Online Access
- Enroll and receive eStatements
- Have at least one direct deposit or ACH transaction post and settle
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 4.00% APY for all balances up to $40,000
- Earn 0.15% APY for balances of $40,000.01+
Liberty First Credit Union Features
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free Online Access and Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Mastercard® Debit Card
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Discover will match all the Cashback you’ve earned automatically through 1/31/2020 if you apply for your first Cashback Debit account using offer code CHMB719 by 7/31/19
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Liberty First Credit Union’s Kasasa Cash Checking account offers a 4.00% APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $50 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
Feel free to drop us a line and share your experience with this credit union by commenting below. Also, if you have any information whether this is a hard or soft pull, please let us know. For those of you don’t live in the area and can’t get this offer, you can view our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts for other great options.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X Everywhere Else.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee.