Available online nationwide, North American Savings Bank is offering a rate of 0.75% APY when you open an High Rate Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $50,000.
Table of Contents
About North America Savings Bank
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, NASB is a full-service bank that offers a variety of banking products including checking, savings, and certificate of deposit accounts. NASB is also one of the leading national mortgage lenders in the country, offering affordable mortgages and refinancing options, including conventional, VA, FHA, jumbo, and IRA residential real-estate loans.
I’ll review North America Savings Bank below.
North America Savings Bank Rate
To take advantage of the current promotional rate, simply meet the deposit requirement and you will be able to receive the high rate APY!
- Account Type: High Rate Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 0.75% APY
- Minimum Balance: $50,000
- Maximum Balance: $5,000,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Only)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: None
- Opening Deposit: $50,000
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: $30 Account Closure Fee if closed within 90 days of opening
(No Expiration Date Listed)
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.60% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.75% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY as of 4/28/22||Review|
North America Savings Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
- No limit on the number of linked external accounts
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn North America Savings Bank Rate
- Open a High Rate Savings Account from North American Savings Bank with minimum deposit of $50,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- 0.10% APY for balances of $0.01 – $49,999.99
- 0.75% APY for balances of $50,000 – $4,999,999.99
- 0.10% APY for balances of $5,000,000 or more
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the deposit to start off earning 0.75% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as North American Savings Bank’s High Rate Savings Account offers a high APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $50,000 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account. The Online Savings Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime.
Although guaranteed for 6 months, be sure to take advantage of this offer while you can since the rates are subject to change after that. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on North America Savings Bank High Rate Savings Account.