Learn about Pelican State Credit Union Kasasa Checking account here.
Available in select states, Pelican State Credit Union is offering a staggering 4.25% APY with a maximum balance of $7,500 on their Kasasa Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Pelican State Credit Union Kasasa Checking
For over 60 years, Pelican State Credit Union has been providing financial services to individuals 5and their families throughout the state of Louisiana. Since opening our doors in 1956, we seek to embody our mission statement each and every day, providing innovative products and services with a continued, dedicated focus on member loyalty.
Despite an increase in size and service area, they still base our success on personal attention. Rest assured, our members’ best interests are always at heart. They remain entirely committed to building stronger Louisiana communities, member by member — so you can attain the knowledge and resources you need to enhance your financial future.
|Eligibility: Membership in Pelican State Credit Union to those who live, work, or attend school in the Rapids or St. Landry Parish counties. Immediate family members of anyone who qualifies for membership are welcome to apply. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.|
Continue on to learn more about the Pelican State Credit Union Rewards Checking Account below.
Pelican State CU Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $7,500. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 4.25% APY up to $7,500
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: MI
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 4.25% APY Rate
- Pelican State Credit Union offers the Kasasa cash checking account. This account offers 4.25% APY on balances up to $7,500 when the following requirements are met:
- Be enrolled and receive FREE eStatements
- Be enrolled and log into online or mobile banking
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, online bill payment, or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Unlimited reimbursement for any and all ATM fees
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Never a minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fees, for anything
- Visa Debit Card with Chip Technology
- Write unlimited checks
All in all, the current tiered rates from Pelican State Credit Union is fantastic if you are able to meet the requirements. Although the maximum balance deposit has lowered to $7,500, the high rates are worth taking a second look at.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Furthermore, for more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Pelican State Credit Union’s Kasasa Checking Account.