Learn about Scott Credit Union Rewards Checking account here.
Available in Illinois and Missouri, Scott Credit Union is offering 3.05% APY on balances up to $25,000 on their Rewards Checking account.
Table of Contents
About Scott Credit Union Rewards Checking
Founded in 1943, Scott Credit Union is a full-service financial institution providing financial services for individuals and businesses. Additionally, Scott Credit Union, like all credit unions, is a not-for-profit financial cooperative that offers banking services.
Continue on to learn more about the Scott Credit Union Rewards Checking Account below.
Scott Credit Union Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.05% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: MO, IL (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.05% APY Rate
- Open a Rewards Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Receive your monthly statement electronically.
- Use your debit card for $1,500 or more per month in purchases.
- Earn the 3.05% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- ATM Rebates up to $10/month when minimum requirements are met
- Easy access to your accounts through SCU Online and SCU Mobile
- Overdraft Protection option
- eAlerts & eStatements
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Scott Credit Union is offering 3.05% APY Rate. Additionally, you will be able to gain access to many great features.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Scott Credit Union’s Rewards Checking Account.