Find the latest State Farm Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Available for residents nationwide, State Farm Bank is offering 0.75% APY when you open an account.
Table of Contents
About State Farm Bank Money Market
State Farm Bank is a mid-sized bank that was organized as a separate entity from the insurance’s main business.
With such great money market rates you can earn big! The account gives you access to savings, checking, money market, Certificate of Deposit (CD), and IRA accounts.
I’ll review State Farm Bank Money Market below.
State Farm Bank Money Market Rate
In order to earn the high rate with State Farm Bank, all you need to do is meet all the requirements!
- Account Type: Money Market Savings
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: $5,000,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Chexsystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $15, waived with a daily minimum balance of $500
- Early Termination Fee: None
State Farm Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||?||?||6 per statement cycle|
|Pull||?||?||?||6 per statement cycle|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive State Farm Bank Rate
- Open a new Money Market Savings account with an opening deposit of $1000
- You’ll need contact information, current bank information or a check to fund your new account
- Each individual on the account must have a Social Security number (SSN), Tax Identification Number (TIN), or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- At least one account holder must be age 18 or older
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$1,000 or more||0.75% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Variable, tiered interest rate
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to your account monthly
- This account is FDIC insured
- Complimentary ATM card available
- No fee for ATMs used that are owned by State Farm Bank
If you’re looking for a great personal checking account, then check out State Farm Bank’s Money Market. This account can earn you a competitive rate. You can open the account with a simple $1,000 opening deposit and start earning!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on State Farm Bank Money Market Account.