Learn about T-Mobile MONEY Checking account here.
Available nationwide, T-Mobile is offering a staggering 4.00% APY up to $3,000 balance with 10 purchases a month on their MONEY Checking Account.
Everyone earns 2.50% APY on all balances, that is 50X more than the average U.S. checking account interest rate.
About T-Mobile MONEY Checking
T-Mobile MONEY is online only bank and they are focused on delivering outstanding wireless experiences. They provide a variety of options to improve your finances.
Continue on to learn more about the T-Mobile MONEY Checking Account below.
T-Mobile MONEY Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $3,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 4.00% APY up to $3,000, and 2.50% APY on all balances.
- Eligible Accounts: MONEY Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 4.00% APY Rate
- Open a MONEY Checking Account
- Earn 4% APY up to $3,000
- Complete qualifying activity:
- You are enrolled in a qualifying T-Mobile postpaid wireless plan
- Register for perks with your T-Mobile ID
- Make sure to make 10 qualifying purchase per month.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $3,000||4.00%|
- Mobile Wallet
- Pay bills in snap
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Direct Deposit
- Online Banking
- No Monthly Service Fee
- FDIC Insured
Make sure you check out T-Mobile MONEY to learn more about the promotion on their MONEY Checking Account.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Interested in switching to T-Mobile? Check out our list of the latest T-Mobile Promotions and take advantage of the T-Mobile Tuesdays offers!
Check back often to see the latest info on T-Mobile MONEY Checking Account.
Leave a Reply