Available nationwide, American Heritage Credit Union Savings is offering a staggering 3.55% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about American Heritage Credit Union.
About American Heritage CU Savings
American Heritage Credit Union is a credit union, not a bank. They provide the same services and strive to build their community and give them financial tools.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review American Heritage Credit Union account below.
American Heritage CU Savings Rate
To earn American Heritage Credit Union’s competitive rate, simply open the account. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the high rate on all balances.
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 3.55% APY
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $10 monthly fee, can be waived if you maintain an daily balance of at least $10,000.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
American Heritage CU ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with American Heritage Credit Union’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn American Heritage CU Rate
- Open a Savings account from American Heritage Credit Union.
- Maintain a $10,000 balance amount and earn the 3.55% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Provides a guaranteed high rate!
- To earn the Annual Percentage Yield and avoid $10 monthly fee, simply maintain an daily balance of at least $10,000.
- Account holder may withdraw funds once per monthly statement cycle via check, transfer or withdrawal, $25 fee for each additional withdrawal per statement cycle.
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000 per member.
Check out American Heritage Credit Union and open a savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on American Heritage Credit Union Savings Account.