Available nationwide, Axos Bank Business Money Market is offering a 0.20% APY Rate. Keep reading to learn more about Axos Bank and the account.
About Axos Bank Business Money Market
Axos Bank is an American federally chartered direct bank headquartered in San Diego, California. As a 100% digital bank, they have lower overhead costs than typical brick-and-mortars. This means smarter savings for you and more money for your business.
I’ll review Axos Bank Business Money Market below.
Better Alternative Account
If you incorporated after June 1, 2020, we´ll add $200 to your new business bank account. Just use promo code NEWBIZ200 on your application.
Not a new business? Use promo code NEWAXOSBIZ for a $100 bonus.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Interest Checking||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||Review|
Axos Bank Business Money Market 0.20% Rate
- Account Type: Business Money Market
- Interest Rate: 0.20% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Opening Deposit: $1,000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $5,000 minimum average daily balance requirement to waive $10 monthly fee
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Axos Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Axos Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Axos Bank Rate
- Open a Business Money Market account from Axos Bank with an opening deposit of $1,000.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.20% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $4,999,999.99||0.20% APY|
|$5,000,000+||Contact a Business Banking Relationship Manager at 844-678-2726 for current rates|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Competitive interest rates
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- $5,000 minimum average daily balance requirement to waive $10 monthly fee
- Free image statements, online banking and mobile banking with Remote Deposit Anywhere
Be sure to take advantage of this account if you are a business owner to receive a decent APY and gain access to many great features that come with the account. However, if you are not a business owner, Axos Bank also offers many different accounts so you can be sure to find one that fits your needs.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Axos Bank Business Money Market Account.