Learn about Incommons Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available nationwide, Incommons Bank is offering a staggering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Incommons Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Incommons Bank is headquartered in Mexia, Texas and was established in 1882. Since then they have grown to 6 locations and boast an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the Incommons Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Incommons Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: TX
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- In order to receive the rewards, simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases (excluding ATM) post to and settle each cycle (This means using your debit card for all your typical everyday expenditures).
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000||2.00%|
|Not Met Requirements||0.05%|
- Check and debit card buy back
- ATM fee refunds*
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free paperless E-Statements
- Free debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- Direct deposit available
- Check images with statements
- Unlimited telephone banking
- FDIC Insured
Make sure you check out Incommons Bank to learn more about the 2.00% APY promotion on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account. Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Incommons Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.