Learn about KALSEE Credit Union Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking account here.
Available nationwide, KALSEE Credit Union is offering a staggering 4.25% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account.
About KALSEE Credit Union Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking
Led by founder, treasurer and Account #1 holder Paul Matyas, the credit union began providing much-needed low interest loans and other financial services to its member-employees.
As the company flourished, membership continued to steadily grow and by 1965 it had grown big enough to hire its first full-time employee, Robert Moore. Moore would go on to lead the credit union for the next 40 years as its CEO, seeing it through a myriad of changes including its renaming in 1970 to the National Water Lift Employees Credit Union; to better reflect the field of membership.
|Eligibility: Membership in Kalsee Credit Union to those who live, work, or attend school in the Michigan counties of Allegan, Barry, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, St.Joseph, or Van Buren. Immediate family members of anyone who qualifies for membership are welcome to apply. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.|
Continue on to learn more about the KALSEE Credit Union Rewards Checking Account below.
KALSEE CU Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 4.25% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: MI
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1,000
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 4.25% APY Rate
- Kalsee Credit Union offers a Kasasa+ checking account, this accounts offers 4.25% APY on balances up to $25,000 if the following requirements are met:
- 24 debit purchases per month
- Login to online or mobile banking at least once per month
- Direct deposit(s) totaling at least $1,000 per month
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Unlimited reimbursement for any and all ATM fees
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Never a minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fees, for anything
- Visa Debit Card with Chip Technology
- Write unlimited checks
All in all, the current tiered rates from KALSEE Credit Union is fantastic if you are able to meet the requirements. Although the maximum balance deposit has lowered to $10,000, the high rates are worth taking a second look at.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on KALSEE Credit Union’s Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account.