Available nationwide, Modern Bank Premier Money Market is offering an astounding 4.10% APY Rate with absolutely no commitment. Continue reading below to learn all about the Modern Bank Premier Money Market account.
About Modern Bank Premier Money Market
Headquartered in New York Modern Bank, National Association is the 63rd largest bank in the state of New York and the 1,275th largest bank in the nation. Established in 1977 and as of June of 2022, it had grown to 50 employees at 1 location.
I’ll review Modern Bank Premier Money Market below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Modern Bank Premier Money Market
To earn Modern Bank competitive rate, simply have an minimum balance of $1,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the high rate.
- Account Type: Premier Money Market
- Interest Rate: 4.10% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Modern Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Modern Bank Rate
- Open a Premier Money Market account from Modern Bank.
- Earn the rate of 4.10% APY on balances of $1,000+.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- No Monthly Service Charges
- Minimum Balance of $1,000 Required
- Rate Applies to Existing Money Market Accounts or to New Money Only
- Earn a Competitive Market Interest Rate
- Online Banking to Manage Your Accounts
Check out Modern Bank and open a Premier Money Market account with this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on minimum balances of $1,000 makes this Savings Account worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Modern Bank Premier Money Market.