Learn about the Premier Bank of Arkansas Free Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available nationwide, Premier Bank of Arkansas is offering a staggering 3.50% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Premier Bank of Arkansas Free Kasasa Cash Checking
Established in 1998, the Bank was originally known as First Community Bank of Eastern Arkansas. The Premier Bank of Arkansas rebrand happened less than two years ago. Currently the 63rd largest bank headquartered in Arkansas, Premier Bank of Arkansas has assets in excess of $175 million.
Continue on to learn more about the Premier Bank of Arkansas Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Industrial Free Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Arkansas can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $20,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.50% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: AR
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.50% APY Rate
- Just complete the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash® account during each monthly qualification cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases – Transactions must be a minimum of $2.00 to qualify.
- Sign up for E- Statements and log in to online banking once a month.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$20,000+||3.50% – 0.79% APY|
|Does Not Qualify||0.05% APY|
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- E-statements (required to open and maintain the account)
- Mobile banking
- Mobile deposit available***
- Free Mastercard® debit card, replacement card fee is $5.00
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account
Premier Bank of Arkansas is offering a great reward checking account program. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $20,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. Be sure to find out if this bonus triggers a soft or hard pull!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
* Check back often to see the latest info on Premier Bank of Arkansas Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account.