Available online nationwide, Third Federal is offering a rate of 4.30% APY when you open their Online Savings Plus account.
Third Federal’s Online Savings Plus account is ideal for online customers. This easy access and high rate of return make it one of the best liquid savings accounts in the market today.
About Third Federal Online Savings Plus
Third Federal Savings and Loan is headquartered in Cleveland and is the 7th largest bank in the state of Ohio. It is also the 123rd largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1938 and as of June of 2022, it had grown to 1,003 employees at 37 locations. Third Federal Savings and Loan’s money market rates are 3X the national average, and it has a B+ health rating.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Third Federal Online Savings Plus Rate
Minimum balance to open and earn stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is $5,000.
- Account Type: Online Savings Plus Account
- Interest Rate: 4.30% APY
- Availability: Nationwide, online.
- Minimum Balance: $5,000
- Maximum Balance: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5,000 minimum
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Third Federal ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Third Federal is not a great bank to use for ACH Transfers for pushing or pulling money. I highly recommend to use SoFi or CIT Bank Savings as your HUB account for all ACH transfers.
How to Earn Third Federal Online Savings Plus Rate
- Open an Online Savings Plus from Third Federal with minimum deposit of $5,000.
- Earn 4.30% APY.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- No monthly fees
- No limit on monthly transactions
- Our Online Savings Plus account is FDIC insured according to FDIC guidelines
- Minimum of $5,000 to open and to earn interest
- This account is opened and managed online
The Third Federal Online Savings Plus Account is quick and easy to open online. This is a good decision for customers who want a much bigger-than-average return on their money.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including BMO Harris Bank, U.S. Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
If you have any information on this account feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see our complete list of Best Bank Rates.
Check back often to see the latest info on Third Federal Online Savings Plus account.