Learn more about Timberline Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in Michigan, Timberline Federal Credit Union is offering a very attractive 4.00% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Timberline Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking
Founded in 1957, Timberline Federal Credit Union was originally known as the Crossett Paper Mills Employees Federal Credit Union (CPMEFCU) and was housed in a small office inside the paper mill. Timberline Federal Credit Union is currently the eighth largest credit union in Arkansas, with more than 10,000 members and assets in excess of $74 million.
|Eligibility: Headquartered in Crossett, Arkansas, Timberline Federal Credit Union’s field of membership (FOM) is primarily residency-based, with individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Arkansas counties of Ashley, Bradley, Calhoun, Chicot, Cleveland, Dallas, Desha, Drew, Lincoln, or Union eligible to join. See current membership details|
Continue on to learn more about the Timberline Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Timberline Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
If you live in Arkansas, you can earn a generous rate on balances up to $15,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 4.00% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: AR (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $20
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 4.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 4.00% APY rate:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$15,000+||4.00% to 0.74% APY|
|If Requirements are not met||0.05% APY|
- Up to $25 refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $4.99 per transaction)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Never pay a monthly service fee
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
Although the maximum balance isn’t that high, the rate that comes with this Kasasa Cash Checking account is very generous, so it’s great if you don’t have a large amount in your checking account. Additionally, once you open an account, you will be able to gain access to many great features.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Timberline Federal Credit Union’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.