Available for residents of Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas, Truity Credit Union is offering a 2.00% APY rate when you open a Name It Save It Savings Account. Continue reading to learn everything you need to know about Truity Credit Union.
Table of Contents
About Truity Credit Union Savings Account
Truity Credit Union is a “not for profit, but for service” cooperative financial institution founded in 1939. They offer a full range of financial services to our members from basic savings and checking accounts to mortgage loans to complex investment planning.
I’ll review Truity Credit Union Name It Save It Savings Account below.
Truity Credit Union 2.00% Rate
To earn this competitive rate, simply open the account and the 2.00% APY rate is good for funds up to $50,000. That’s all it takes!
- Account Type: Name It Save It Savings
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $50,000
- Availability: AR, KS, OK, TX (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Truity Credit Union ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Truity Credit Union’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Truity Credit Union Rate
- Open a Name It Save It Savings Account from Truity Credit Union.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a balance no greater than $50,000 to earn the stated APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 to $50,000||2.00% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- High Yield Savings
- No minimum to open or earn dividends
- No monthly service fees
Check out Truity Credit Union and open a Name It Save It Savings Account to get a great rate that is great for balances no larger than $50,000. There are no minimum to open requirements or any monthly fees, leaving you less to worry about. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Truity Credit Union Name It Save It Savings Account.