Available to residents of Pennsylvania, TruMark Financial Credit Union Money Market is offering a staggering 2.00% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about TruMark Financial Credit Union.
About TruMark Financial Credit Union Money Market
TruMark Financial Credit Union, headquartered in Fort Washington, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, is the fifth largest credit union in Pennsylvania.
|Eligibility: Membership in TruMark Financial Credit Union is open to those who live, work, attend school, volunteer, or worship in Bucks, Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, or Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
The credit union currently has 24 branch locations within Southeastern Pennsylvania, including Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties.
I’ll review the Money Market below.
TruMark Financial Credit Union Money Market 2.00% Rate
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: PA (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit: $2,500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $10, can be waived by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $2,500
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
TruMark Financial Credit Union ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with TruMark Financial Credit Union’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn TruMark Financial Credit Union Rate
- Open a Money Market account from TruMark Financial Credit Union with an opening deposit of $100.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 2.00% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Open a TruMark Financial Credit Union account online in just minutes
- Rate guaranteed for 6 months
- Free checks with limited check-writing privileges
- Six withdrawals or transfers per month
- NCUA insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out TruMark Financial Credit Union and open a Money Market account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Money Market Account.