Learn about Union State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available to residents of Kansas and Oklahoma, Union State Bank is offering a staggering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Union State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
The Union State Bank organized and received its Banking Charter from the State of Kansas in December of 1908. For the next century, USB served primarily the Arkansas City and Cowley County area with deposit and loan products for individuals, businesses and agricultural producers.
Continue on to learn more about the Union State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Union State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Kansas and Oklahoma can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: KS, OK
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1,000
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account from Union State Bank
- To Earn 2.00% APY for Balance up to $25,000, you must
- At least 12 debit card purchases per statement cycle.
- Be enrolled in and review eStatements.
- Be enrolled in and log into Online Banking.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Over 30,000 ATMs & over 5,000 shared branches
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Never a minimum balance
- Earn Up to 2.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- No monthly maintenance fees, for anything
- Visa Debit Card with Chip Technology
All in all, the current tiered rates are fantastic if you are able to meet the requirements. Although the maximum balance deposit has lowered to $25,000, the high rates are worth taking a second look at. However, do note that the account will trigger a hard pull!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Union State Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Leave a Reply