Available to residents of Texas, Advancial FCU is offering a rate of 1.01% APY when you open a Premium Money Market Account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Advancial FCU.
Table of Contents
About Advancial FCU Money Market
Advancial was founded in 1937 to provide their members with a safe and affordable place to keep and borrow money. They have built their business by finding creative solutions when traditional banking failed to meet our members’ unique needs.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review Advancial FCU Money Market bonus below.
Advancial FCU Money Market 1.01% Rate
- Account Type: Premium Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 1.01% APY
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: $100,000
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $2,500 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: <$2,500 will have a $10 monthly fee.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Editor’s Note: To view Advancial FCU rates, check out this alternative offer page.
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
Advancial FCU ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Advancial FCU Rate
- Open a Money Market account from Advancial FCU with minimum deposit of $2,500.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn APY based on your account balance:
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- All deposits are NCUA insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
- No maintenance fee when a minimum of $1,000 balance is maintained during the statement cycle
- Access to over 2000 service-charge free ATMs
- Bill Pay, Online and Mobile Banking
- Transaction Limitations: Only 6 transfers allowed per statement cycle
Available to residents nationwide, Advancial FCU is offering a competitive rate when you open a Premium Money Market Account. Rates are subject to change at any time but if you open an account today with a minimum deposit of $2,500 you can start earning interest on your account.
If you have any information on this account feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see our complete list of Best Bank Rates.
Check back often to see the latest info on Advancial FCU Money Market Account.