Find out more about Bay State Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available nationwide, you can earn a staggering 0.75% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Bay State Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Established over 100 years ago, Bay State Savings Bank continues its long-standing tradition of offering local residents and businesses a true community bank alternative – one that focuses on the importance of personal relationships and superior customer service. Additionally, they are the only mutual savings bank still headquartered in Worcester.
Continue on to learn more about the Bay State Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Bay State Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $20,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 0.75% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 0.75% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account
- Have at least 12 PIN-based debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$20,000+||0.75% to 0.54% APY|
|Does Not Qualify||0.05% APY|
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide each cycle that you qualify
- Can link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- Unlimited check writing
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Remote Deposit
- Telephone Banking
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
Axos Bank Rewards Checking: Use Promo Code “Summer” for a $100 Bonus, valid through 9/30.
Terms: To receive a $100 Bonus: An Axos Bank Rewards Checking application that includes the promotional code “SUMMER" must be submitted between 7/5/2022 at 12:00am PST and 11:59pm PST on 9/30/2022 to qualify. You must open your new Rewards Checking account and have qualifying direct deposit(s) that total at least $1,500.00 within a single calendar month during the first three (3) calendar months your account is open, including the month in which your account was opened. Direct deposit funds must be new to bank from a third-party source (not originated from another Axos Bank brand account) to receive bonus credit. All eligible awards will be delivered to your Rewards Checking account within 30 days following the 90-day waiting period. Account must remain open for 180 days or an early closure fee of $50 may apply.
• Up to 1.25% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
• Only $50 to open an account
Overall, this Rewards Checking Account is a good opportunity nationwide. If your account contains up to $20,000, you’ll earn 0.75% APY with no minimum balance requirement and no monthly fees! However, be sure to find out if it triggers a hard or soft pull before opening.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Kasasa Cash Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Bay State Savings Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.