Available nationwide, Bay State Savings Bank Money Market account is offering a staggering 0.75% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about this rate.
About Bay State Savings Bank Money Market
Since they have opened their doors in 1895, Bay State Savings Bank has been offering banking services to their communities in Massachusetts. However, they have since expanded their services to the internet making it available nationwide.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review the Money Market account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
Bay State Savings Bank Money Market 0.75% Rate
- Account Type: Money Market account
- Interest Rate: 0.75% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Online)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5,000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Monthly Fee: $7, Waived with $5,000 account balance
- Early Termination Fee: None
Bay State Savings Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with their ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Rate
- Open a Money Market account with an opening deposit of $5,000.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.75% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Interest is compounded daily
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Earn 0.75% APY rate on any balance
Check out and open a Money Market account to earn this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on their Money Market Account.
Leave a Reply