**Promotion has expired**
Available nationwide, Capital One 360 is now offering you a chance to earn a rate of 2.00% APY (Click on “Open Account” table below) + Up to $500 bonus on balances equal to or greater than $10,000 when you open a 360 Money Market account. With Capital One’s 360 Money Market Account, you can get one of the nation’s top rates and even more!
With this account, you can expect a high-interest, fee-free online and mobile account, so you’ve got savings growth for the long haul! And since it’s FDIC-insured, you can rest easy knowing your money is safe and sound. Even if your balance is below $10,000, you can still earn a great rate of 0.85% APY. This rate could change at any time, so sign up soon to take advantage of it. There is no monthly cycle service charge for this account and no minimum balance requirement to maintain the account.
Table of Contents
Capital One 360 Money Market Account
- Promotion: $500 Money Market Account + 2.00% APY.
- Account Type: 360 Money Market
- APY Rate: 2.00%
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 05/19/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Savings rate is available for balances of $10K or higher. Balances under $10,000 earn 0.85% APY.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn The $200 or $500 Bonus
- Open a 360 Money Market account between 12:00 a.m. ET on March 11, 2019, and 11:59 p.m. ET on May 19, 2019.
- When you open your account, enter your promotional code—EARN500.
- If you have or had an open savings product (excludes CDs) with Capital One after January 1, 2016, you’re ineligible for the bonus.
- Deposit $10,000 or more of new money from an external bank (transfers between Capital One accounts will not qualify) within the first 10 days of account opening (Initial Funding Period).
- The amount of your bonus will be determined as follows:
- $200 bonus — you maintained a daily balance of $10,000 – $49,999.99 for the first 90 days following the Initial Funding Period
- $500 bonus — you maintained a daily balance of $50,000 or more for the first 90 days following the Initial Funding Period
- If your daily balance drops to a lower tier at any point during the 90-day period, you’ll earn the lower tier bonus.
- If you make additional deposits during the 90-day period to reach the next tier, you’ll only be eligible for the lower tier bonus.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Capital One Bank or Capital One 360 new savings account opening offer.
- Bonus is only valid for one account.
- Capital One will deposit the bonus into your account within 60 days following the 90-day period.
- If your account is in default, closed, or suspended, or otherwise not in good standing, you will not receive the bonus.
Why You Should Sign Up
- FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by law
- Earn a competitive interest rate
- Interest compounds daily
- No monthly cycle service charge
- No minimum balance requirement
- Nationwide account that can be opened online
If you need a convenient online savings account with a high interest rate, Capital One is the perfect choice for you. This is a great bank that even allows you to sign up for a 360 Money Market account.
Just make sure you have your U.S. Social Security number, a valid Driver’s license or State ID, a previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years), and a credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s).
Once you sign up, be sure to maintain a balance of $10K or higher. Sign up for the Capital One 360 Money Market account today so you can earn at a rate of up to 2.00% APY. We have many more bank rates on the most updated list on the net!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account (Cashback Match)||$360 Cash||Review|
|Citibank Account Package||$500 Cash||Review|