Available for Connecticut residents, Connex Credit Union is offering 2.65% APY when you open a Promotional Money Market account by April 30, 2019.
To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit as well as maintaining the account on balances of $100,000 and over. Not only that, there are no monthly service fees!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, worship, or attend school in New Haven, Hartford, Middlesex, or Fairfield County. For complete details, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
Table of Contents
Connex Credit Union Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Promotional Money Market
- Interest Rate: 2.65% APY
- Minimum Balance: $100,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: CT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: $25, if closed within 3 months
- Insured: NCUA
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Connex Credit Union Rates
- Open a Promotional Money Market account from Connex Credit Union with an opening deposit of $500 before April 30, 2019.
- Input your info - Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account - Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $100,000 to receive the high APY. Rate is guaranteed through September 30, 2020.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$25 to $2,500||0.25% APY|
|$2,501 to $9,999||0.75% APY|
|$10,000 to $24,999||1.25% APY|
|$25,000 to $49,999||1.50% APY|
|$50,000 to $99,999||2.25% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Open a Connex Credit Union account online in just minutes
- eStatements instead of waiting for paper statements in the mail
- Free online banking to efficiently make transfers and payments
- NCUA insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from Connex Credit Union. When you open a Promotional Money Market account you can earn a 2.65% APY! This rate is great for balances greater than 100,000. The opening deposit automatically gives you access to the high rate, leaving you less to worry about.
Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||0.20% APY + $100 Bonus||Review|
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!