Find out more about Devon Bank Kasasa Cash Account here.
Available nationwide, Devon Bank is offering a generous 3.50% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Kasasa Cash Account.
Table of Contents
About Devon Bank Kasasa Cash
They are a full service community bank offering business and personal banking, commercial, real estate and mortgage loans, trust and international services. Furthermore, Devon Bank’s mission has always been to be the bank that the neighborhood demands—to tailor its service offerings to the particular needs of the community.
Continue on to learn more about the Devon Bank Kasasa Cash Account below.
Devon Bank Kasasa Cash Rate
Residents nationwide can earn a generous rate on balances up to $10,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.50% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.50% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Account with an opening deposit of $25.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 3.50% APY rate:
- At least 12 debit card purchases (minimum $3 each)
- At least one ACH credit or direct deposit
- Be enrolled in online banking and agree to receive e-Statements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly maintenance fees
- ATM withdrawal fee refunds up to $25 per cycle
- Optional FREE Kasasa Sweep to Saver Account
Be sure to take advantage of this very generous APY rate. Furthermore, the requirements are rather easy to meet and the account comes with many great free features. Make sure you meet the balance requirement in order to earn the highest rate.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Devon Bank’s Kasasa Cash Account.