If you are interested in learning more about Financial Security Bank promotions, bonuses and offers, be sure to keep reading!
Available to residents of Missouri, Financial Security Bank is offering a 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,0000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Headquartered in Kerkhoven, Minnesota, Financial Security Bank’s primary market area is Central Minnesota. According to CSR, Financial Security is a small community bank that “likes to keep things local,” but all Minnesota residents, 18 years or older, who have a valid Social Security number are welcome to apply for any of the Kasasa brand products.
Continue on to learn more about the Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Residents of Minnesota can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $10,0000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $10,0000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: MN
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.50% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos My Savings Builder||Up to 0.70% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking rate with Financial Security Bank
- When you meet the two qualifications stated below:
- Have at least 12 debit card transactions post and settle using your Kasasa Cash Financial Security Bank debit card.
- Access online banking at least 1 time per statement cycle.
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements instead of paper statements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,0000||3.00%|
|If qualifications are not met||0.05%|
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements (required to open account)
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- No out of state applications will be accepted
Make sure you check out Financial Security Bank to learn more about the 3.00% APY promotion on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account. Remember that if your balance is over $10,0000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|