Find out more about the First United Credit Union Rewards Checking account here.
Available to residents of Michigan, First United Credit Union is offering 4.00% APY on balances up to $10,000 on their Rewards Checking account.
About First United Credit Union Rewards Checking
Established in 1937, First United Credit Union’s original FOM included the employees of the Leonard Refrigerator Plant exclusively. (While not a well-known name today, the Leonard Refrigerator Plant had a payroll of $4 million and more than 2,800 employees in 1937.) Following the acquisition of the Leonard plant by the Kelvinator Company, the credit union became known as the Kelvinator Employees Credit Union.
Continue on to learn more about the First United Credit Union Rewards Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA, or CIT Bank.
First United Credit Union Rewards Checking Rate
Residents in Michigan can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 4.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: MI
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 4.00% APY Rate
- Direct Deposit at least $250 monthly into your Checking accounts
- Minimum of 10 debit card signature based transactions per month
- Minimum of four logins to online banking per month
- Sign up for eStatements, eNotices and eAlerts
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Free ATM/Debit card with access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
- Free unlimited Online Banking.
- Free Mobile App with Remote Deposit Capture and Card Control.
- Free Mobile & Text Banking.
- Free Bill Pay with Pay Anyone.
- Free e-Statements, e-Alerts, e-Notices.
- Free Debit Card Round Up
- Free notary service.
- Free $2,000 accidental death insurance policy.
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Earn up to 3.30% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
This is a great account to take advantage of at a fantastic rate. Enjoy a competitive APY with no monthly fees and no minimum deposit. However, if you are interested, check out other promotions that you can find on our site Hustler Money Blog.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on First United Credit Union’s Rewards Checking Account.
Stephen P says
This is listed under Nationwide but on the review shows it’s restricted to Michigan.