Here you can learn about Greater Nevada Credit Union Aspire Checking Account.
For residents of Nevada, Greater Nevada Credit Union is offering up to 3.00% APY on balances up to $25,000.
About Greater Nevada Credit Union Aspire Checking
Established in 1949, Greater Nevada Credit Union is a financial institution that was built upon the values of helping their customers achieve their financial dreams. With a wide assortment of products and services, you can be sure to find one that fits your needs!resources for the everyday to the once-in-a-lifetime need.
|Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion you must live or work in any county within Nevada. You may also qualify if you are related to or live in the same household as a current member. For more information, be sure ot check out their Membership Requirements.|
Continue on to learn more about the Greater Nevada Credit Union Aspire Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
Greater Nevada Credit Union Aspire Checking Rate
Take advantage of the 3.00% APY on balances up to $25,000 at Greater Nevada Credit Union.
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Aspire Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: NV
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly fee: $15 monthly fee if requirements aren’t met
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Open a Aspire Checking Account from Greater Nevada Credit Union with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Complete the following every month :
- Have at least 9 debit card purchases.
- Have at least one Direct Deposit.
- Receive eStatements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000.00||3.00%|
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are NCUA insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Greater Nevada Credit Union is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their credit union. Additionally, this APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Greater Nevada Credit Union’s Free Rewards Checking Account.
Leave a Reply