Learn more about the Heritage Bank eCentive Rewards Checking account here.
Available nationwide, Heritage Bank is offering 1.02% APY on up to $25,000 with their eCentive Rewards Checking account.
Table of Contents
About Heritage Bank eCentive Rewards Checking
Heritage Bank has 13 branches spread across Minnesota, Iowa, and South Dakota. However, they are proud to have made their products available nationwide using the internet. For example, the eCentive Checking account is accessible to using their online banking service or phone application.
Continue reading to find out more about the Heritage Bank eCentive Checking account.
Heritage Bank Rewards Checking Rate
The eCentive Rewards Checking by Heritage Bank account earns 1.02% APY on up to $25,000, has no monthly service fee, ATM refunds, and is available nationwide.
- What you’ll get: 1.02% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: eCentive Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.50% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.50% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
How To Earn 1.02% APY Rate
- To get started, open an eCentive Account with at least a $100 opening deposit.
- Next, you will have to make 10 or more debit card payments and/or purchases that will post to your account each month (excluding ATM transactions).
- Additionally, you will have to post at least one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) each month.
- Lastly, log-in to online banking once a month and sign-up for E-Statements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||1.02% APY|
|If qualifications aren’t met||0.05% APY|
- The eCentive Rewards Checking Account offers Free Mobile and Online Banking.
- Additionally, there is no minimum balance requirement to earn the 1.02% APY.
- Also take advantage of the Free ePay which is an online bill pay platform.
- No monthly service charge
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.00% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
To summarize everything, the eCentive Rewards Checking account by Heritage has a lot to love. For example, the account balance is relatively high compared to some from our full list of Rewards Checking accounts. Thus, if you are able to meet the requirements the rate is definitely worthwhile.
Furthermore, if you have experience banking with Heritage Bank we ask that you leave a comment below letting us know about your experience.
Finally, check back to see the latest updates on the Heritage Bank eCentive Rewards Checking account.