Available nationwide, HMBradley is offering a hybrid Checking & Savings Account with 3.00% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about HMBradley.
About HMBradley Review
HMBradley puts there clients first, and focus on turning their customers into better savers by providing the necessary tools.
With such a great APY rate you can earn big! They are committed to offering efficient banking products with personal customer service.
I’ll review HMBradley Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
HMBradley Checking Savings 3.00% APY Rate
- Account Type: Checking & Savings
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
- Additional Information: Right now the account is on waitlist. When the account becomes available, you’ll have 60 days to open the account and set up direct deposit to be eligible for the rate.
HMBradley ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section
HMBradley Account Features
- 3% APY savings rate when you have direct deposit to the account
- Save 20% of the direct deposit
- FDIC Insured
- Maximum of $100,000 to earn the interest
HMBradley Tiered Rates
|0.5% APY||saving 5% of direct deposit|
|1% APY||saving 10% of direct deposit|
|2% APY||saving 15% of direct deposit|
|3% APY||Requires saving 20% of direct deposit|
Why You Should Sign Up for this Account
- FDIC Insured
- Zero Liability Protection
- Industry Standard Data Encryption
- Regular Infrastructure and Compliance Audits
- Complete Card Control
If you are interested in earning a high return on your funds, you should consider HMBradley and take advantage of their great offer of 3.00% APY rate.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on HMBradley Checking.
Also you can move up more than 1 tier in a quarter. Once you start direct deposit you move to Tier 3. As long as you save at least 20% that quarter, the next quarter you can be tier1.
From HMBradley support.
We currently limit incoming transfers that you originate from your HMBradley account portal to $2,500 per day. There are no limits on incoming transfers that you originate from other financial institutions or any outgoing transfers. Our mobile check deposit feature should be available in the near future and the limits will be $2,500 per day and $10,000 per statement cycle (calendar month).
AJ White says
How I understand it:
You start out at 1% and go up the four tiers each quarter based on percentage of your Direct Deposit you save. So, it would take 3/4s of a year to get to 3%.