Learn about the Inova Federal Credit Union Shield Checking account here.
Currently, Inova Federal Credit Union is offering a nice 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Shield Checking Account.
About Inova Federal Credit Union Shield Checking
Established in 1942, INOVA was originally chartered to serve the employees of Miles Laboratories. Today, INOVA serves over 34,000 members and the employees of over 500 companies. Furthermore, there are seven INOVA branch locations in two states and 30,000 Free ATMs available nationwide through their network.
|Eligibility: INOVA Federal Credit Union offers membership to any U.S. citizen or resident by joining either the Elkhart River Restoration Association or Tru Direction. Additionally, employees/members of more than 500 Select Employee Groups also qualify for membership. Furthermore, immediate family/household members of current INOVA members are also eligible. See current membership details|
Continue on to learn more about the Inova Federal Credit Union Shield Checking Account below.
Comparatively, check out our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank, or CIT Bank.
Inova Federal Credit Union Shield Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn this rate on balances up to $15,000. Additionally, with features such as no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy this rate up to the allowed amount.
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Shield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: $5
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Even though the 3.00% APY rate is for all balance amounts, one of the requirements is you must maintain an average daily balance greater than $3,500
- However, you must also complete at least 8 debit card transactions each statement period
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Low $5 monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- IDProtect® — identity theft monitoring and resolution service
- Includes up to $10,000 identity theft expense reimbursement coverage to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity
- Cellular Telephone Protection
- Cellular telephone bill must be paid through Shield Checking account
- Unlimited check writing with no per check fee
- Debit Rewards with every purchase
- Free digital banking
- Free Visa debit card
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Earn up to 3.30% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Lastly, this account from INOVA Federal Credit Union is decent for members at this credit union. However, there is an unavoidable $5 monthly fee along with a $3,500 average daily balance. Furthermore, this credit union does a hard pull when applying for membership. There are definitely other rewards checking accounts to take a look at.
Additionally, let us know about your experience with this credit union and comment below anything we might have missed.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on INOVA Federal Credit Union’s Shield Checking Account.
Leave a Reply