Available nationwide, Mango is offering a rate of 6.00% APY when you open an Savings Account with an opening deposit of $25. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly $25 balance requirement and you can earn the 6.00% APY rate on balanced up to $2,500.
Mango offers Online & Mobile, eStatements, Online Bill Pay, and so much more, so be sure to take advantage and sign up today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Mango Account Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 6.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Minimum Balance: $25
- Maximum Balance: $2,500
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: No credit card funding
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Pull||?||?||?||6 withdrawals per statement period|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Mango Rate:
- Open a Savings Account from Mango with minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Activate a Mango Card and make signature purchases totaling $1,500+ each month
- Earn 6.00% APY for balances of $25 – $2,500
- Earn 0.10% APY for balances of $2,500+
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 2.40% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Interest will be paid once per monthly statement period
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Mango’s Savings Account offers a 6.00% APY rate. All you need is a minimum of $25 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Savings Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out Mango’s Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.