Learn about the Market USA Federal Credit Union VIP Checking account here.
Available for residents nationwide, Market USA Federal Credit Union is offering 3.01% APY when you open a Platinum Tier Rewards Checking account.
Table of Contents
About Market USA Federal Credit Union VIP Checking
Market USA Federal Credit Union, like other Credit Unions, is a member-controlled, not-for-profit financial cooperative where earnings are returned to members in the form of lower loan rates, lower fees, and higher interest earned. Their mission is to serve the diverse financial needs of its members throughout their lifetimes.
|Eligibility: Immediate family or household members of existing Market USA members may join the Credit Union. Immediate family members include a spouse, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, and siblings. See more information here|
Continue on to learn more about the Market USA Federal Credit Union VIP Checking Account below.
Market USA Federal Credit Union VIP Checking Rate
When you open a Platinum Tier Rewards Checking account, you can earn a competitive rate on balances up to $15,000.
- What you’ll get: 3.01% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Platinum Tier Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos My Savings Builder||Up to 0.70% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.01% APY Rate
- Open a Platinum Tier Rewards Checking Account from Market USA Federal Credit Union with an opening deposit of $500.
- Meet the following requirements to start earning the monthly 3.01% APY rate:
- Enroll in eStatements
- Have a monthly direct deposit of at least $250.
- Have 12 Visa Debit Card Purchases per month, each being $5 or more
- Enroll in Bill Pay and have 3 bill payments per month, each being $20 or more
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0.01 to $15,000||3.01% APY|
|Over $15,000||0.05% APY|
- Dividends are compounded and credited monthly
- NCUA insured so your money is always safe
- No Monthly fees so you have one less thing to worry about
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
This rate is great for balances between $0.01-$15,000. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. With such a high APY rate of 3.01%, you can watch your money safely grow faster compared to other APY rates!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Market USA Federal Credit Union’s VIP Checking Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|