Available nationwide, MemoryBank is offering 0.50% APY on their Money Market account. Continue reading to learn more about MemoryBank.
Table of Contents
MemoryBank is a new online banking platform that launched in 2016. As an all-digital bank, they are with you wherever you are: on your phone, tablet or desktop. Like most online banks, MemoryBank does not charge customers any monthly fees, and has no minimum balance requirements on their accounts.
I’ll review MemoryBank Money Market account below.
MemoryBank Money Market Rate
To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $50. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.50% rate on balances up to $1,000,000.
Editor’s Note: They have added a new term “Effective 9/16/2019, a Below Balance Fee of $15 will apply if the daily balance is below $1,000 any point during a statement cycle.”
- Account Type: Online Money Market Account
- APY Rates: 0.50% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $1,000,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Monthly Fee: $15 for below $1,000 balance.
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
MemoryBank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||2-3 days||$2k||$8k||Up to five accounts may be linked at one time|
|Pull||2-3 days||No limit||No limit|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with MemoryBank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn MemoryBank Rate
- Open an Online Money Market account from MemoryBank with no minimum balance requirement and enjoy earning the 0.50% APY rate.
- The high rate apply up to $1 Million for the maximum balance.
- Avoid the $3 paper Statements fee when you sign up with E-Statements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 to $1,000,000||0.50% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- FDIC insured so your money is always safe.
- Online and mobile banking
- $15 monthly service fee for below $1,000 balance
If you can keep up with the monthly requirements, I recommend you sign up, and enjoy a high APY rate for simply using your account! Take advantage of this APY rate before it changes! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on MemoryBank Money Market Account.