Find out more about MidSouth Community Federal Credit Union iChecking Account here.
Available in Georgia, MidSouth Community Federal Credit Union is offering a generous 5.01% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their iChecking Account.
Table of Contents
About MidSouth Community Federal Credit Union iChecking
Like all credit unions, MidSouth Community Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative. Unlike other financial institutions, they have no stockholders. Instead, MidSouth Community FCU exists solely for the benefit of you, their member-owners, and they return the profits to you in the form of higher dividends, lower loan rates, and reduced fees.
|Eligibility: MidSouth Community FCU is open to anyone who works, lives, worships, or attends school in these Middle Georgia counties: Bibb, Baldwin, Crawford, Hancock, Houston, Jones, Monroe, Peach, Pulaski, Putnam, Twiggs, Washington, and Wilkinson.|
Continue on to learn more about the MidSouth Community Federal Credit Union iChecking Account below.
MidSouth Community Federal Credit Union iChecking Rate
Residents of Georgia can earn a generous rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 5.01% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: iChecking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: GA (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 5.01% APY Rate
- Open a iChecking Account with an opening deposit of $25.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 5.01% APY rate:
- log into Home Banking or the MidSouth Mobile app at least once per month
- be enrolled in eStatements
- maintain a valid e-mail address
- have a Direct Deposit posted to the iChecking account within the calendar month for which dividends are posted
|Number of Transactions||APY Rate|
Editor’s Note: The iChecking Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is based on the number of Point of Sale (POS) transactions that post to the account during the calendar month.
- Be able to earn higher dividends
- No minimum balance or monthly fee to worry about
- Free VISA Debit Card
- Bank anytime and anywhere through text banking, online home banking, and bill pay
- Mobile banking available on android and iOS
- Free stop payment 1x/year and statement copy 2x/year
- 7 free ATM transactions/month
- CO-OP Shared Branch access
Overall, this account and rate is great for those of you who live in the region and qualify for membership. Feel free to let our readers know and share your experience with this credit union by commenting below. Also, if you have any information whether this is a hard or soft pull, please let us know.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on MidSouth Community Federal Credit Union’s iChecking Account.