Available in many states, PNC Bank High Yield Savings Account is offering a staggering 2.00% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about PNC Bank.
Table of Contents
About PNC Bank High Yield Savings
PNC Bank is headquartered in Wilmington and is the largest bank in the state of Delaware. It is also the 6th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1804 and has grown to 51,820 employees at 2,463 locations.
I’ll review PNC Bank below.
PNC Bank High Yield Savings 2.00% Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: $5,000,000
- Availability: Many States (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: $25 fee if closed with in 180 days of account opening
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.75% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.85% APY + $300 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.80% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.00% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.85% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.75% APY||Review|
PNC Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||$75K||$75K||$75,000 WITHDRAWAL MAX per month|
|Pull||?||$250K||$250K||Unlimited number of linked accounts|
- You can transfer $250,000 into your PNC High Yield Savings account and $75,000 out of your PNC High Yield Savings account per month.
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn PNC Bank Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings from PNC Bank
- Make your opening deposit of at least $1.00 into your account by:
- Funding from an existing PNC or external bank account OR
- Use your credit card or debit card to fund your account OR
- Deposit checks via their mobile ap
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$1 to $5,000,000||2.00% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Open and earn with just $1
- Earn 2.00% APY rate on balances up to $5,000,000
- Provides a wide range of services
- FDIC Insures up to $250,000
Check out PNC Bank and open a High Yield Savings account with this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate with no minimum balance makes this Savings Account worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on PNC Bank High Yield Savings Account.