Available in many states, PNC Bank High Yield Savings Account is offering a staggering 4.00% APY Rate.
Table of Contents
About PNC Bank High Yield Savings
PNC Bank is headquartered in Wilmington and is the largest bank in the state of Delaware. It is also the 6th largest bank in the nation.
It was established in 1804 and has grown to 51,820 employees at 2,463 locations.
I’ll review PNC Bank below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$1 to $5,000,000||4.00% APY|
PNC Bank High Yield Savings Rate
You earn PNC Bank’s competitive rate on any balance up to $5,000,000. There isn’t even a minimum opening deposit so enjoy earning the high rate on all balances.
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 4.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: $5,000,000
- Availability: Nationwide, excludes states with branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: $25 fee if closed with in 180 days of account opening
PNC Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||$75K||$75K||$75,000 WITHDRAWAL MAX per month|
|Pull||?||$250K||$250K||Unlimited number of linked accounts|
- You can transfer $250,000 into your PNC High Yield Savings account and $75,000 out of your PNC High Yield Savings account per month.
How to Earn PNC Bank Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings from PNC Bank
- Make your opening deposit of at least $1.00 into your account by:
- Funding from an existing PNC or external bank account OR
- Use your credit card or debit card to fund your account OR
- Deposit checks via their mobile app
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Open and earn with just $1
- Earn 4.00% APY rate on balances up to $5,000,000
- Provides a wide range of services
- FDIC Insures up to $250,000
Check out PNC Bank and open a High Yield Savings account with this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate with no minimum balance makes this Savings Account worthwhile.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
For more, see our list of the latest banking offers from PNC Bank.
Check back often to see the latest info on PNC Bank High Yield Savings Account.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.