Learn about Progressive Bank Rewards Interest Checking account here.
Progressive Bank is offering a staggering 3.75% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Free Reward Interest Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Progressive Bank Rewards Interests Checking
Progressive Bank is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana and was founded in 1975. Since then they have grown to 7 locations and they boast an A health rating. Progressive Bank continually seek to enhance and reward the investment of all stakeholders, including their shareholders, employees, and business partners.
Continue on to learn more about the Progressive Bank Reward Interest Checking Account below.
Progressive Bank Rewards Interest Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.75% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Reward Interest Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: LA
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.70% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.60% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.75% APY + $100/$200 Bonus||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.83% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.75% APY Rate
- Open a Rewards Interests Checking account from Progressive Bank
- Monthly Qualifiers:
- At least 12 Debit Card Purchase transactions each month (statement cycle)
- At least 1 automatic debit or 1 direct deposit each month (statement cycle)
- Enrolled in AND Log in to Online Banking (each statement cycle)
- Provide the following information:
- Names of all account owners
- Dates of Birth for all owners
- Address — MUST be a physical street address (no P.O. Boxes)
- Identification Numbers for all owners — generally your Social Security Number of Taxpayer ID Number
- Additional Identification (need at least one Primary and one Secondary)
- Primary Identification for each owner — Current Driver’s License or State-Issued ID with photo
- Secondary Identification — Social Security Card, Voter’s Registration, Birth Certificate, Student ID, Insurance or Hospitalization Card, Company ID, Vehicle Registration, Utility Bill
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||3.75%|
- No minimum balance requirement
- Access to online account management, Online Banking
- Free ATMs
- FDIC Insured
- Safety Net Overdraft Program
Make sure you check out Progressive Bank to learn more about the 3.75% APY promotion. Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Progressive Bank Reward Interest Checking Account.